You have no business being single.
You are gainfully employed or making it on your own and even paying your taxes to Uncle Sam. You have interests outside of your career. You have a great, supportive group of friends, and you don’t hate your entire family. You have a roof over your head, gluten-free bread on your table, and love in your heart.
You truly want to be in a relationship. You’d even venture to say that life is better when shared-- especially around the holidays.
Unfortunately, it looks like another year has passed without having a plus-one on Turkey Day. Maybe there’s still hope for someone to kiss on New Year’s Eve?
I hate to burst your bubble, but chances are you won’t magically be in a magical relationship before year’s end-or maybe even the end of next year- unless you make it happen by taking action now.
There are a lot of things we think we need in this life, and I realize that for many, a matchmaker and dating coach isn’t necessarily one of them. Especially when we think we know how to date or be in a relationship; all we need to do is to just meet “The One” already! But you have blind spots. There are reasons why you are single that a matchmaker and dating coach will reveal to you, and this will change everything!
Chances are that no matter who you are, you’d benefit from hiring a professional such as myself to help maximize your chances for success in this crazy world of modern day dating.
Especially if the following describe you:
1. You’re a female without a bevy of relationship-oriented options. Hello, NYC women. The numbers aren’t in your favor. You need someone to get you in front of the right men, before it is too late.
2. You’re a male distracted by an overwhelming number of options. This seems like a good problem to have, but it isn’t—especially if you keep choosing women who fit the “type” and “pattern” that isn’t working for you. You need a coach to help you prevent making the same dating mistakes again and again.
3. You don’t have the desire, energy, or skill for online dating on your own. If you don’t have time for a second job, you don’t have time for online dating. Unless, of course, you hire a coach to show you all the online dating hacks--including how to create a profile that makes you so attractive that you’ll barely be able to keep yourself from dating you!
4. The last place you want to find your next relationship is at a bar or club. I don’t blame you. A dating coach will show you how you can meet singles in the real world without ever stepping foot in the nightlife scene.
5. No men ever approach you. You are unconsciously rejecting them. A dating coach will help you find out why, and most importantly, how to stop.
6. No women ever make eye contact with you. You either lack confidence, aren’t projecting the right image, go for the wrong women, or umm, need to get your head out of your phone! A dating coach will change your entire energy and tell you if you are trying to date out of your league.
7. Your friends would introduce you to someone—if only they knew someone for you. Matchmakers get to know you like friends do. And they have lots more “friends” in their database than your friends do. They also know more about compatibility and give you the date feedback you need to know. I.e. What your friends would never tell you.
8. A typical weekend consists of three-five first dates. A dating coach will show you how to date smart—not hard. First dates must lead to seconds if you want a relationship. Note: You are doing something wrong.
9. It’s been such a long time since you’ve had a relationship, that you are actually considering answering that booty-call text from your ex. No, no, no! Just no. You really need me, and my book too.
10. All the money you’ve earned from all you’ve accomplishments means nothing because you have no one special to share it with. Sad, but true. A matchmaker will help you find the right person to spend your life with. Everything will look brighter when you are in love!
When you’re ready to transform your love life: Check out my Coaching Services and get in touch at Rachel@RachelRusso.com for discounted packages from now until the end of 2014.
1/1/2016 02:38:13 pm
3/7/2016 12:25:55 am
Your site is fantastic. I’ve bookmarked your site in my browser; I hope in future days I’ll get more valuable information from your site.
10/20/2016 08:59:47 pm
Have you ever considered dating a cougar woman? That is, a woman who is at least 10 years older than you? If not, you may be missing out on an amazing dating experience. This article will share the secrets on how to entice a cougar woman.
11/15/2016 10:37:46 am
First dates can be stressful if you do not know what to do. The following tips can be very helpful if you want a more enjoyable first date.
3/29/2017 03:29:47 pm
Wow, I didn't realize that there were so many reasons why someone would hire a dating coach. I can definitely see why some introverted or anxious people might seek out their help. After all, everyone deserves a chance at love and some people need a little help to get to theirs.
7/22/2017 10:45:26 pm
If you are inexperienced then it would be better to contact a match-making expert to get you in front of right person.
5/4/2018 07:32:05 am
I like how you said that a relationship coach can help you figure out how to start a relationship by not rejecting people outright. This seems like a good idea for people who are older and perhaps haven't ever had much success in the dating game. That way they can figure out how to move forward successfully.
Leave a Reply.
© Copyright Rachel Russo
Rachel Russo Relationships, LLC
28 Valley Road Suite 1
Montclair, New Jersey