Well, hello! Now that my maternity leave is over and Rachel Russo Relationships is back and fully open for business, I am hoping to bring you a little love. But ,first, that quick glimpse of my "little love"- pictured above- who has my heart overflowing!
Why love? Why love now? WHY NOT!?
While it is easy for many of us to fall in love with babies and puppies, sometimes, finding and keeping love with an actual adult human can be a little more challenging.
If you are up for the challenge, here are seven things you can do to keep the love flowing:
1. Manage your emotions: "Keep Calm & Carry On" is my personal mantra. Create a "mission statement" for your love life and make it a priority to stop any difficult emotions from getting in the way of you carrying out your vision.
2.Make decisions that are based in love--self-love, love for people, love for the planet, and love for God--if that's your thing.
3. Be "love-savvy": I think I just made up a word! The point is: Know how to love those around you by understanding their "love languages". Then, become fluent.
4. Maximize your relationship potential: Whether single or coupled, check in on your weekly progress toward your relationships goals and make plan on how to get more of what you want.
5. Eliminate negativity & insecurity: Just STOP talking about anyone and anything negative, complaining about things in your dating life or relationships, and worrying about things going wrong in present or future. Ditch bad habits NOW internally and externally.
6. Be authentic: Think about your personal brand and style of being in a relationship. Know who you are, be who you are, and watch how magnetic it is.
7. Seek what you are: Do not entertain anyone who isn't on your level in terms of their ability to love. Don’t waste any time on them. Focus on attracting & maintaining relationships with high quality people only. If someone you are already involved with isn’t adding to your life, think about...subtracting.
Ready to work on finding or keeping love? Email Rachel@RachelRusso.com, subject "Love Now", for details on a special offer--that your heart really won't be able to resist!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
© Copyright Rachel Russo
Rachel Russo Relationships, LLC
28 Valley Road Suite 1
Montclair, New Jersey