Ever since I was a little girl, I always liked to ask people questions. Some things never change, as I continue to ask away in both my professional and personal life.
Note: I think The 36 Questions are totally fair game for Date #1!
Today, I have five questions for you--questions that could reveal really meaningful answers. The ones that could truly make a difference in your love life--no matter what your status.
Last week I urged you to do these two things for your love life before Jan 1, so I figured I might as well help your cause.
If you are serious about getting what you want in the romance department, grab a pen and paper and write down your responses to the following:
1. How do you want your love life to look going forward in 2019 and beyond? Bonus points if you can envision it all with clear detail!
2. What are your deal breakers and boundaries for your relationship or relationship-to-be? You do have some non-negotiables, right?
3. Are you satisfied with your life overall; if not, what isn't working for you? How can you change it? The not-so-secret-secret: If you are otherwise ******* miserable, a relationship alone won't change that.
4. Do you have unresolved emotional issues from past relationships? Nothing can sabotage like an attachment to an ex.....
5. Do you have decent relationship skills? The bar is set pretty low these days, so if you know how to communicate with more than a smartphone, resolve conflict, and generally function in partnership, you are ahead of the game.
So what did the five questions say about you?
If you learned something that you'd like to discuss in a coaching context, don't hesitate to book a complimentary consultation today.